Joint Use Facility Committee Meeting
09/24/2021, 1-3 p.m.
Recording from 8/24/21 meeting:
Due to Covid-19 and Public Safety Recommendations, the committee is inviting you to a Zoom meeting. Please call Jayme Bennett, 541.490.7411 if you have trouble logging or calling in.
Topic: Mosier Center JUF Committee Meeting
Time: Sept 24, 2021 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 9723 1773
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81997231773#,,,,*294754# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,81997231773#,,,,*294754# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdVwsprk1D
1) Call to Order
2) Approval of last meeting minutes
3) Public comment (10 mins total)
4) Minarik design review presentation (old square footage program with volunteer space included, current reduced program)
5) Minarik leads program questionnaire discussion
6) JUF committee agrees on program needs
7) If in agreement, JUF committee votes to recommend to their respective board/council to move forward with design development phase.